Aegle marmelos, also known as bael or wood apple, is a tree that is commonly used in Ayurvedic and traditional Indian medicine. The fruit, bark, and leaves of the tree are used to make supplements and traditional medicines. It is believed to have several health benefits, including:
- Acting as a natural remedy for digestive issues such as diarrhea and dysentery
- Helping to improve digestion and relieve stomach issues
- Acting as a natural remedy for fever and cold
- Acting as a natural remedy for respiratory issues such as asthma and bronchitis
- Having antimicrobial properties, which may help to protect against infection
- Being beneficial for the skin, it helps to reduce blemishes and pigmentation. Aegle marmelos is commonly consumed in the form of powder, tablet, or tincture, and it is generally considered safe for consumption, however, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.
Vadik Herbs offers the finest, highest quality, potent wildcrafted Ayurvedic herbs. Our herbs are born and raised in nature..the way nature intended. Pure, pesticide free, and potent.