Saraca indica, also known as Ashoka tree, is a large tree that is native to India and commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine. The bark, leaves and flowers of the tree are used to make supplements and traditional medicines. It is believed to have several health benefits, including:
- Helping to relieve menstrual cramps and other menstrual-related issues in women
- Acting as a natural remedy for anxiety, stress, and emotional well-being
- Being beneficial for the skin, it helps to reduce blemishes and pigmentation
- Helping to improve digestion and relieve stomach issues
- Having anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which may help to protect against disease
- Providing relief from respiratory issues such as asthma and bronchitis. Saraca indica is commonly consumed in the form of powder, tablet, or tincture, and it is generally considered safe for consumption, however, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have any underlying medical conditions or are taking any medications.