Chywanprash is a comprehensive herbal tonic with multiple health benefits, prepared according to an ancient Ayurvedic formula.
Chywanprash is safe for both the elderly and young children to take. It comes with many health benefits, which include the following:
- Improves one’s immune system. The combination of over forty herbs makes chywanprash a powerful immunity boosting tonic. Amla or gooseberry, the main ingredient, contains 30 times more vitamin C than oranges. This is one of the main reasons why chywanprash is such a powerful immune-booster. It protects the body from bacterial, viral, and fungal infections.
- Healthy respiratory system. It promotes a healthy respiratory system, being especially beneficial for the healthy functioning of the lungs. This makes it an ideal and healthy herbal remedy for those with asthma and chronic bronchitis.
- Great for digestion. This tonic does a great job at balancing stomach acids. It promotes the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients into the blood. It also provides relief in constipation, reduces flatulence, and relieves nausea and diarrhea.
- Benefits for your heart. This herbal tonic also promotes the healthy functioning of the heart. It is a powerful energizer for the brain and helps enhance concentration and memory.
- Anti-aging features. It’s also an anti-aging herbal tonic that can prevent wrinkles and graying of hair. Its potent antioxidant and rejuvenating herbs delays the aging of cells, provides proper nutrition, and promotes youthfulness and longevity.
- Many other benefits. Chywanprash also helps purify blood, stimulate the liver, and promote the elimination of toxins from the body.
Besides the above health benefits, chywanprash also:
- Enhances sexual potency and pleasure, keeps all the sensory organs healthy.
- Improves one’s complexion and strengthens hair.
- Is used by bodybuilders for building muscles.
Organically grown ingredients include: Emblica officinalis, Clarified butter, Raw honey, Stereospermum suaveolens, Clerodendron phlomidis, Gmelina arborea, Aegle marmelos, Oroxylum indicum, Tribulus terrestris, Desmodium gangeticum, Solanum indicum, Solanum xanthocarpum, Pistachia integerrima, Vitis vinifera, Terminalia chebula, Tinospora cordifolia, Phyllanthus niruri, Adhatoda vasica, Leptadenia reticulata, Curcuma zedoaria, Cyperus rotundus, Inula racemosa, Phaseolus trilobus, Termanus labialis, Asclepias curassavica, Ipomoea digitata, Boerhaavia diffusa, Nelumbium speciosum, Aquilaria agallocha, Santalum album, Asparagus racemosus, Withania somnifera, Herpestis monniera, Evolvulus alsinoides, Maseua ferrea, Cinnamomum tamala, Elettaria cardamomum, Cinnamomum cassia, Piper longum.
~Contains no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.